A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Project Tetra is a free, singleplayer, fun and intense FPS! Fight hordes of zombies, strike with your team or alone in Project Tetra!
New Update Notes:
- New Map: Cottage: The cottage is under a zombie threat. Take it out!
- Online Global Leaderboards: Compete for first place around the globe!
- Body Based Damage: Aim for the head! Headshots do 3x the damage!
- Limited Ammo: Now you must also manage your inventory to stay alive! Healthpacks also give a clip of ammo when used.
- Zombie Balance Changes: Increased speed for all classes
- Accounts: Make an account to claim your position on the leaderboards!
- Bug fixes
- Much Much more!
There are 3 modes at launch:
- Deathmatch: It's free-for-all in this mode! Eliminate all other players to win!
- Team Deathmatch: Work with your team to achieve victory! VS up to 4 teams at once!
- Zombies: Can you survive the night? Select the difficulty and prepare for waves of zombies!
There are 8 maps in total:
- Alpha Base
There are 7 weapons at launch:
Project Tetra is currently in a open alpha and will be changed based on community feedback!
Mac Users: A new patch will be out soon fixing the problems in the "Download Instructions"
Future updates may include:
- Online Multiplayer
- Battle Royale Mode
- More Maps, Modes and Weapons
Stay tuned for more details!
Feedback Form here:
This game was made with the Unreal Engine 4.
|1||Switches to weapon slot 1|
|2||Switches to weapon slot 2|
|3||Switches to weapon slot 3|
|Mouse Wheel||Cycles through weapons|
|Left Mouse Button||Fire|
|Right Mouse Button||Aim Down Sights|
Inappropriate (eg usernames with swear words, offensive language or pretending to be somebody else) usernames will have their accounts permanently deleted.
Download and unzip the file before playing!
To skip the below problems, try downloading the itch.io app, and it also means that the future updates will be in much smaller sizes, as you do not have to re-download the game each update. Link: https://itch.io/app
You will also need to unblock the program if need be:
On PC, you might need to right click the application -> Properties -> Unblock.
On Mac, you can click System Preferences -> Security and Privacy -> General -> Allow.
You will need to download it, then open up terminal and write unzip, then drag the application into the window eg:
Press enter, then wait until it has completed. After that, go to finder -> Go -> Home -> MacNoEditor->ProjectTetraAlpha