Project Tetra: Free Battle Royale, Deathmatch and Zombies! (New Update)
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Be the last man standing in a new Battle Royale-style mode, strike with your team or alone in Project Tetra! Project Tetra is a free, singleplayer, fun and intense FPS!
Join our discord for more! https://discord.gg/atRNDb5
- Completely Overhauled UI
- New Arena Royale Map!
- 4 New Weapons!
- 2 New Deathmatch Maps!
There are 4 modes:
- Arena Royale! Be the last one standing in this new game mode!
- Deathmatch: It's free-for-all in this mode! Eliminate all other players to win!
Team Deathmatch: Work with your team to achieve victory! VS up to 4 teams at once!
- Zombies: Can you survive the night? Select the difficulty and prepare for waves of zombies!
Project Tetra is currently in a open alpha and will be changed based on community feedback!
Future updates may include:
Zombie Update Battle Royale Mode
- Online Multiplayer
- More Maps, Modes and Weapons
Stay tuned for more details!
Feedback Form here:
This game was made with the Unreal Engine 4.
Inappropriate (eg usernames with swear words, offensive language or pretending to be somebody else) usernames will have their accounts permanently deleted.
NOTICE TO MAC USERS (Potentially obsolete?): You might need to download the game on the itch.io app for the game to work. This also means that all future updates will be installed as patches, so you will not need to re-install the game every update.
|Made with||Unreal Engine|
|Tags||3D, battle-royale, deathmatch, First-Person, FPS, free, Singleplayer, Team-Based, Zombies|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
Download and unzip the file before playing!
Downloading the itch.io app means that the future updates will be in much smaller sizes, as you do not have to re-download the game each update, and it is much easier to download. Link: https://itch.io/app
Using the itch.io app will avoid the below problems!
Mac users (Potentially Obsolete):
You will need to download it, then open up terminal and write unzip, then drag the application into the window eg:
Press enter, then wait until it has completed. After that, go to finder -> Go -> Home -> MacNoEditor->ProjectTetraAlpha
You will also need to unblock the program if need be:
On PC, you might need to right click the application -> Properties -> Unblock.
On Mac, you can click System Preferences -> Security and Privacy -> General -> Allow.
- Update 2.0 is live for Mac! New weapons, Battle Royale and Deathmatch maps, UI o...Oct 23, 2018
- Update 2.0 Is Live For PC!Oct 16, 2018
- Update 2.0 Preview!Oct 07, 2018
- Major Update in the works! 3 new maps, 3 new weapons and more!Sep 18, 2018
- Iconic Map Pack UpdateJul 29, 2018
- Map Pack Update #1Jul 01, 2018
- Map WIP: CargoJun 05, 2018